Sometimes getting the right people cannot occur unless you first get rid of the wrong people.
At Applied Vision Works, our expert guides utilize our 3Rs program to guide teams and organizations through this sometimes tricky territory. We begin this process with interview sessions in order to determine the order and focus of what we, as guides, need to address and work on with the team or organization. We then develop a plan for that organization.
So what does the 3Rs stand for and how can it help organizations retain the “Right” people?
The 3 Rs stand for each of the stages that an employer has with an employee:
- The first R is for the Recruiting Stage. Recruiting employees is perhaps the most critical part of the process. Without great raw material it is exceptionally difficult to end up with “A” players long term. This involves looking in the right places, and similar to fishing, involves using the right bait.
- The second stage, the second R, is the Retention of employees stage. Retaining the right employees and increasing their capabilities is a critical component to having an ever more powerful team and organization that can handle change, competition and the conflict inherent in being in business. If we have the right raw material, it is here that we ruin them or develop them into “A” players.
- The last R is for when and how to Retire employees. Retiring at the right time in the right way for the right reasons is critical to maintain morale and properly care for the employees that have chosen to travel on the same road with us in the same vehicle.
Questions to ask yourself and your organization about Recruiting, Retaining & Retiring “The Right People”:
- What are your organization’s and employees’ core beliefs about life and how do they fit into your organization?
- What skills make your employees the most capable and what do they need to learn to go to the next level?
- Does your team or organization have any key talents missing from the recipe?
- Is there any hidden conflict that needs to be resolved?
Whether you are business owner, team leader or team member, our expert Guides can help your organization with the 3 Rs (Recruiting, Retaining, & Retiring) your employees along with other Human Resource tools like Implementing Conflict Resolution, and Improving Communication. Our Guides have over 25 years’ experience in building strong and effective Leaders, Teams, and organizations to help you on your journey to success and hone your tools needed to keep all your business and personal relationships strong and healthy.
Your success is in plain sight; it just takes determination and action! Contact us for your complimentary session by calling 800-786-4332, or email Info@AppliedVisionsWorks.com .